Mix business with pleasure and take part in our inaugural Racing Golf Day at Lilley Brook Golf Club, before heading to the Racecourse for an exquisite evening of hospitality and racing action.
Be apart of our only evening fixture, a time for amateur riders and trainers to compete for the ultimate dream of winning at the Home of Jump Racing. Featuring seven fiercely fought Hunter Chases and live music after racing from BBC Radio 1's Greg James.
Friday 1st May 2020
- Tea, coffee and bacon rolls on arrival
- 18 holes at Lilley Brook Golf Club
- Festival hospitality prize for the winning team
- Coach transfer to Cheltenham Racecourse
- Three course lunch in the National Hunt Restaurant
- £195 per person (Members £180)
- £765 for teams of four (Members £705)
To book, please call the hospitality team on 01242 806 570.