Cheltenham Racecourse offers plenty of on-site car parking, available for all our conference and events, as well as at our 16 racedays.
Car parking is FREE, apart from the following racedays:
- The November Meeting Friday and Saturday
- The Festival in March
Traffic to the site can build up at peak times, and therefore we would advise you to arrive early. Traffic exiting the course can also build up, so please do be aware of this when making travel arrangements. When leaving the car park you will be required to exit via a specified route. To minimise exit delays within the racecourse certain gates will be restricted to allow only left or right turns.
The parking scheme is colour coded to your parking zone will match our label (if you have not purchased a label in advance, please follow the Public or Green signs.)
Occasionally the route you are directed to will not be the shortest route, in terms of distance. Please follow the yellow, temporary signs put in place for the race meeting, ignoring both sat nav directions and brown signs once you pick up the yellow directional signs. These routes will allow you to approach the racecourse, enter and park in the correct zone in the fastest time possible.
Please help us to help you have the smoothest and quickest access into the course by following the correct signs and not routes you have previously used.
View details of the location of different car parks - your car parking label will match to a number on the map linked.
For those of you that have received your colour coded car parking pass:
- Disabled Council Badge Holders – Disabled Parking Symbol
- Annual Members, RCA Trainers car park stickers, RCA Owners car park stickers, RCA Press car park stickers,
- ROA members, RCA members and those with four-day members disabled parking – Red
- Horseboxes and Minibuses, please follow the Red route
- PJA members, Owners and Trainers hanging labels – Blue
- N Bays which have been sold by Cheltenham, please follow the Blue route
- Reserved Annual Members and bays sold in Hall of Fame Car park – Yellow
- The Cheltenham Club members, please follow the Yellow route
Hospitality guests should follow the colour of the car parking pass provided
If you do not have a car parking pass, then please see below:
- Bookmakers please follow Yellow
- Hackney Taxis please follow the Grey (click here for more information)
- Public Parking, Private hire, and all Raceday staff please follow the Green signs
- Contractors and Exhibitors accreditation please follow the Green signs
- All coaches please follow Red signs