Friday 18 June 2021
An evening of racing on the July Course on Friday 18 June 2021.
Please be aware you will not be able to purchase tickets on the day at the racecourse.
|5.20pm||The Tesco Newmarket Every Little Helps Apprentice Handicap Stakes||8f|
|5.50pm||The Henry Cecil Open Weekend This September Handicap Stakes||10f|
|6.25pm||The Newmarket Open Door Novice Stakes||6f|
|7.00pm||The Newmarket Community Network Handicap Stakes||8f|
|7.30pm||The Newmarket Charitable Foundation Fillies' Handicap Stakes||7f|
|8.05pm||The Daylin Flavell Floran Design British EBF Novice Stakes||10f|
|8.40pm||The Anawilk Interiors Fillies' Handicap Stakes||5f|
Please follow the signage as below dependent on the direction you are coming from:
- From Newmarket: Use Gate 1 you will be parked in the blue car park
- From Cambridge: Use gate 4 you will be parked in the red car park
- Taxis will be able to drop customers off however you will have to head to either Premier Entrance 2 or the Grandstand & Paddock Entrance to gain entry. Please note you will not be able to get access at the Premier Entrance 1 (thatched building).
- Hospitality guests - Please follow directions to Gate 2 and park in the White Car Park, to access Premier Entrance 1. You must display your car parking pass in your vehicle at all times to ensure you are not redirected to an incorrect car park. If you are being dropped off for your day at the races via a taxi, you can be dropped off outside Premier Entrance 1. Please ask your taxi to follow signs to Gate 1 and the White car park, if possible please ask your taxi driver to display the car pass in the window of the vehicle to ensure you are dropped off at the correct entrance. Please head for our Premier Entrance 1 where you will need to show your e-ticket and ID. You will also collect your badge for your facility here.
- This service is not available for this meeting.
- 2 hours before the first race
- 18 June – first race 5.20 p.m. – last race 8.40 p.m. gates close 9.40 p.m.
- 19 June – first race 1.40p.m. – last race 5.05 p.m. gates close 6.05 p.m
- We request you try and stagger your arrival/departure to site not leaving it until the last hour before the first race or perhaps staying for an extra drink before leaving
- Hospitality guests - your facility will be available to you upon gates opening, To make the most of your visit we recommend that you arrive when the gates open and start your dining experience. Please arrive no later than the first race as the food service will commence when gates open.
- Please head for our Premier Entrance 2 or the Grandstand & Paddock Entrance which is where you will need to show your e-ticket and ID.
- Your e-ticket, must all be individually named
- Photo ID
Access will not be permitted to the racecourse without all of the above. If you need assistance with your e-ticket please contact the team asap on 01638 675 500 option 4.
- Champions Lawn Customers, in addition to your e-ticket(s) you will be required to wear a wristband to gain entry into the Champions Lawn. Wristbands will be available to collect from our Ticket Enquiry unit based at Premier Entrance 2.
In line with Government guidelines, you must be seated to consume drinks and to make this as smooth as possible for you we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order. This same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses. Outdoor food concessions will not operate as table service, the operation will involve ordering from the food unit and then taking a seat once served with your purchases. In indoor areas no one should be in a larger group than six or a mixture of two households.
- Food Outlets: Fish & Chips, Pizza and a variety other concession stands
- Bars: Royal Academy, Final Furlong, Soviet Star, Height of Fashion
- No drinks are permitted trackside in front of the Head on Stand (Stand Premier Enclosure Area)
- Masks are compulsory while queuing for food/drinks and in all internal areas including with any covered area such as within the steppings and under the Boulevard area. Masks are strongly recommend to be worn at all times
If you are exempt from wearing a mask you must bring a letter proof of exception.
- 2m Social distancing must be adhered to at all times and it is requested that you follow the one way systems and signage appropriately
- You are not able to walk around while eating and drinking, you must be seated. (including not taking drinks trackside, other than while seated by the Century Stand)
- The site will mainly be cashless, the only areas taking cash will be Tote, William Hill and the Bookmakers, and however all these outlets do accept card payment. No cash machines will be available on site
- No access will be given to the Garden Enclosure and this area will remain closed.
- Picnics cannot be brought into the racecourse, but can be consumed in our car parks
- All hospitality guests will be asked to wear mask when not at their table.
Champions Lawn Bookers
- Champions Lawn customers can purchase food from our food outlets and take the items back to the Champions Lawn. Only food purchased on site can be consumed in the Champions Lawn.
- The site will mainly be cashless, all food and drink purchases will be cashless, the only areas taking cash will be Tote, William Hill and the Bookmakers, however all these outlets do accept card payment. No cash machines will be available on site
- In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated and to make this as smooth as possible for you, we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order, this same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created, it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses
- To prepare for your day, please ensure your phone is fully charged, you have a payment card with you to set up your account and you are aware of how to scan QR codes with your phone; (some older android phones may require you to download a QR code reader – this can be done for free from the Google Playstore).
- If available will be sold by the Tote as well as the Information point by the Boulevard Area.
- Hospitality guests - Your racecards will be on your table within the restaurant however you can also download the Jockey Club App which will provide you with all the racing details that you will need on the day and a digital version of the racecard
- Please be aware that all areas are external so we encourage you to dress for the weather within the guidelines of our dress code which is smart casual
- Hospitality guests - Ladies and gentlemen are politely asked to dress smartly in the restaurant. Gentlemen would be expected to wear a collared shirt, with a jacket and tie is optional, smart trousers and formal shoes. Ladies would be expected to wear a smart dress, skirt or trousers. Many ladies opt for a hat, although it is not compulsory.
The restaurant does not have direct views of the track so you may wish to leave the restaurant to view the racing where there is not always cover, we do advise you to consider the weather within the guidelines of our dress code. Please be aware that trainers, t-shirts, fancy dress, collarless shirts, light or torn denim or sportswear is not accepted as appropriate dress in the restaurant or in the Premier Enclosure. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of access into these areas.