PARTY-GOER CODE OF CONDUCT
As part of our joint commitment to each other and the communities in which we operate, all partygoers should be aware of the Code of Conduct before entering a racecourse or party venue:
- We ask all guests to consider your own health circumstances before deciding to attend one of our racecourses. It is important you take into account your age and any existing health conditions, which could put you at greater risk
- All guests are recommended to undertake regular Lateral Flow Tests to help manage the ongoing risk of transmitting COVID-19 and to vaccinate where possible, to maximise protection to fellow partygoers and staff working on course
- Please do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 or if you are self-isolating, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive
- You must follow any relevant guidance on travel, including the use of public transport and, if you are visiting from overseas, testing and quarantine measures
- There will be an NHS QR code at entry to the racecourse venue and we encourage you to check in via the NHS App.
When you are at the racecourse party venue:
- Wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitiser and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately
- For the safety of other partygoers and staff, please consider wearing a face covering in busy indoor areas or outside where social distancing cannot be maintained
- Please be considerate around making space for others around you
- Be aware our venues are cashless.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff or officials present at the venue
- If you feel you may be experiencing any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19, please put on a face covering and speak to a member of staff in a well-ventilated area. It is best to travel home if it is safe to do so
- Once the event has finished, we would appreciate you leaving calmly and quietly and respecting local residents
- Make sure other members of your group have read and understood these guidelines.