A fine dining experience offering the very best in cuisine, hosted by the world-renowned, Michelin star chef Albert Roux, his son Michel Roux Jr and granddaughter Emily.
Situated on the third floor of the Chez Roux boxes, the best views can be watched from the balcony as the horses thunder up the hill on their way to victory.
Prices starting from £800 per person
- Morning coffee and biscuits and Moet Champagne reception
- Exquisite four course menu
- Afternoon Tea
- Albert Roux recommended wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks
- A racing tipster to highlight top runners and riders
- Club admission ticket, official racecard and car parking pass.
Book online today:
To contact our hospitality team, call 01242 809 289.
Please note, all prices include VAT. We have sold out for Day Four, click here to view our other restaurants available on Gold Cup Day.
"Charming staff, nothing was too much trouble. The staff were amazing. A 10/10 day!"
Mr. A Winter
"A gold table in all aspects: food, service and staff attention and it was a privilege to have Michel and Albert Roux who came to chat with us about our day. You can't beat that!"
"Everything is finished to perfection, by far our favourite hospitality restaurant during The Festival. See you all again next year."
The Williams Family