The Champions Walk Restaurant can be found opposite the horsewalk, between The Paddock and the course, offering fabulous views of the horses as they move between the Parade Ring and the course.
All the dishes are served as grazing and bowl food, with the menu inspired by the best local Cotswolds flavours.
The facility offers the chance to watch the horses take to the stage as they approach the course and, for one of them, return victorious. Packages include:
- Morning coffee and biscuits
- Champagne reception
- Charcuterie selection
- Four bowl taster menu
- Pudding club / dessert table
- Cheese table
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including house wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks (excludes Champagne)
- Car parking pass
- Club admission ticket
- Official racecard
To enquire, call 01242 537 653 or book online today.
(all prices include VAT)
Book online today, available all three days of The November Meeting:
- Countryside Day - Friday 15 November
- The November Meeting Saturday - Saturday 16 November
- The November Meeting Sunday - Sunday 17 November
Book online today, available all four days of The Festival™ presented by Magners: