22 May 2021
Join us for an afternoon of racing on the historic Rowley Mile. An action packed card of racing awaits.
Please be aware you will not be able to purchase tickets on the day at the racecourse.
|1.25pm||The British EBF Novice Stakes||6F|
|2.00pm||The Handicap Stakes||5F|
|2.35pm||The Handicap Stakes||12F|
|3.05pm||The Fillies' Novice Stakes||7F|
|3.40pm||The Handicap Stakes||14F|
|4.15pm||The Handicap Stakes||12F|
|4.50pm||The Handicap Stakes||10F|
- Please follow the driveway sign to the blue car park which will park you near the Grandstand & Paddock Entrance, please follow the instructions on the day and familiarise yourself with the map below. If you go to the wrong entrance you will not be able to gain access and will have to get back in your car and be directed to the blue car park.
- Taxis will be able to drop customers off as long as you go to the correct entrance, i.e. follow blue car park signage, dropping off outside the Grandstand & Paddock Entrance.
- If you’ve booked hospitality - Please follow signs for the Amber car park, displaying your car parking pass in your window at all times.
Please view the map for Afternoon Racing on 22 May Raceday for access and parking.
- Gates open 10.55am, the first race is at 1.25pm and the last race is at 4.50pm. We request you try and stagger your arrival/departure to site not leaving it until the last hour before the first race or perhaps staying for an extra drink before leaving
- This service is not available for this meeting.
- No access will be given into this enclosure for the 22nd May.
- Your e-ticket, must be individually named - if this is not the case, then please call our team on 0344 579 3010
- Photo ID
Access will not be permitted to the racecourse without all of the above
- The site will mainly be cashless, all food and drink purchases will be cashless, the only areas taking cash will be Tote, William Hill and the Bookmakers, however all these outlets do accept card payment. No cash machines will be available on site
- In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated and to make this as smooth as possible for you, we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order, this same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created, it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses.
- To prepare for your day, please ensure your phone is fully charged, you have a payment card with you to set up your account and you are aware of how to scan QR codes with your phone; (some older android phones may require you to download a QR code reader – this can be done for free from the Google Playstore).
- Millennium Grandstand Ground floor Devils Dyke Restaurant serving a range of hot meals along with soft and alcoholic drinks
- Trackside in front of the Century Stand – catering concessions serving coffee/hot drinks, a bar and pizza
- Boulevard Area/Hyperion Lawn – Catering concessions including a bar, food options and hot drinks
You must be seated to eat and drink, a QR code will be available on tables to facilitate table service in (indoor facilities). Outdoor food concessions and the units in the front of the Century Stand will not operate as table service, the operation will involve ordering from the food unit and then taking a seat once served with your purchases. In indoor areas no one should be in a larger group than six or a mixture of two households
- No drinks are permitted trackside in front of the Head on Stand (Stand Premier Enclosure Area)
- The Champions Gallery is located on the third floor of the Millennium Grandstand and the Millennium Suite is located on the second floor of the Grandstand. Please note both these restaurants are pre-book only.
- Face masks are required in all indoor areas and while viewing the racing from the steppings and under the Boulevard area. We actively encourage the use of face masks in all areas to ensure your safety but in uncovered, outdoor areas, it is not mandatory.
- If you are exempt from wearing a mask you must bring a letter proof of exception
- Social distancing will be required around the venue and we ask you to support our teams with this by following one-way systems and signage appropriately.
If you are exempt from wearing a mask you must bring a letter proof of exception
Any spectators that do not adhere to the racecourses terms and conditions of entry will be ejected from the venue, this includes social distancing breaches and failure to wear a face covering in the appropriate areas
- All hospitality guests will be asked to wear mask when not at their table.
- Racecards will be available to purchase from the Tote as well as the Information point by the Boulevard Area and priced at £3.00 each. Please note we are not accepting any vouchers in exchange for the racecards.
- Please be aware that all areas are external with the exception of Devils Dyke so please do dress accordingly for the weather
- Bring an umbrella and lots of layers