Terms and Conditions – (Excluding Annual Badge Holders)
Anybody who purchases tickets to a race meeting which features a Group race (1, 2 or 3) online and “opts in” to receive marketing communications will receive their digital Race On Rating cards in their Thank You email. The Thank You email will be sent no later than 5 days after the event. There are 16 Group meetings in total (listed below) and 35 Race On cards to collect.
All customer transactions will be tracked therefore to be eligible for one of the loyalty rewards, transactions must be made by the same account – using the same email address. Please see the terms and conditions for individual prizes below.
Terms and Conditions – Annual Badge Holders
All Annual Badge Holders are eligible to take part in the Race On Ratings collection and loyalty rewards. A loyalty card will be available exclusively for Annual Badge holders, thoroughbred lounge holders, Bunbury Badge holders and Corporate Badge Holders. A Corporate Annual Badge Holder will receive one loyalty card per company.
There will be 16 stamps to collect on the loyalty card. Stamps will be available from the Customer Relations desk at the Rowley Mile or at the Course Office at the July Course on race meetings which feature a Group race (1, 2 or 3). Annual Badge holders will be entitled to one stamp per race meeting which features a Group race. If there is more than one Group race during a race meeting, Annual Badge holders will only need to collect one stamp. On redemption of a stamp, the Annual Badge holder must be present along with their Annual Badge ID and their loyalty card so that the IDs can be matched by a member of the Customer Relations team. Please see the terms and conditions for individual prizes below. This is an incentive for 2019 race meetings only.
Annual Badge holders who would like to receive a loyalty card will need to contact our Customer Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01638 675 500 (option 4) so they can be included in your welcome packs. A loyalty card can also be collected during any race meeting throughout 2019 by visiting the Customer Relations desk or Course Office.
Loyalty Rewards Terms and Conditions
What’s more, be rewarded when you visit our Group Race Meetings!
- FREE RACECARD – When a customer or Annual Badge Holder visits for a third Group meeting, they will be entitled to a FREE Racecard. Racecards are to be collected from the Customer Relations Desk at the Rowley Mile or the Course Office at the July Course. Subject to availability of racecards on the day of redemption. If racecards are sold out, this voucher can be redeemed for a future race meeting.
- FREE £2 BET – When a customer or Annual Badge Holder visits for a fifth Group meeting, they will be entitled to a FREE £2 bet. £2 bet will be collectable from the Customer Relations Desk at the Rowley Mile or the Course Office at the July Course. A £2 stake must be used with one bet. This will also only be redeemable with our betting partners Britbet. Available to the first 1000 redemptions. Further terms and conditions may apply.
- FREE DRINK – When a customer or Annual Badge Holder visits for a seventh Group meeting, they will be entitled to a FREE hot drink voucher worth up to the value of £3. The drink voucher can be used at any Jockey Club Catering outlet. No change will be given with this voucher. All vouchers will be collectible from the Customer Relations Desk at the Rowley Mile or the Course Office at the July Course. Available to the first 1000 redemptions. Further terms and conditions may apply.
- RACE ON RATINGS CARDS: When a customer or Annual Badge holder has visited 10 or more Group meetings, they will be eligible to claim their very own Race On Rating Cards. The playing cards will feature all 35 Rating cards throughout the 2019 season as is a real racegoer collectible. To redeem, a customer must email Newmarket Racecourses before 29th November on email@example.com or call 01638 675 500 (option 4). Annual Badge Holders must send in their Race On Loyalty card in exchange for this reward. Newmarket Racecourses must receive their loyalty card before 29th November. RACE ON Rating cards will be delivered to you in December 2019. Available for the first 500 to be redeemed.
- SIGNED RACECARD - When a customer or Annual Badge Holder visits for a thirteenth Group meeting, they will receive a signed racecard in the post. The signed racecard will be on their thirteen Group meeting visit and will feature signatures from the jockeys taking part in the feature race that day. In order to be eligible for this prize, Annual Badge Holders must have their loyalty card stamped before the first race at the Customer Relations Desk. Available for the first 50 to be redeemed.
- GOLD RACE ON PIN BADGE – Any Annual Badge holders who attends all 16 Group meetings in 2019, will receive GOLD “Race On” 2019 PIN BADGE. To receive this reward, the loyalty card must be handed into the Customer Relations team after they have received their sixteen stamps during Dubai Future Champions Festival, Saturday 12th October. A Gold Pin Badge will be ordered and available for collection at Newmarket’s final meeting on 1st and 2nd November. Gold Pin badges can also be collected from Westfield House after the 2019 racing season has finished.
No cash alternatives will be offered for any of these prizes. All prizes are subject to availability.
Newmarket Racecourses holds the right to amend these terms and conditions where necessary. Newmarket Racecourses decision is final.
The Group Meetings
There will be 33 Group races across 16 meetings in 2019. The 16 Group meetings include:
- Craven Meeting – 16th April (1x GP3)
- Craven Meeting – 17th April (2x GP3)
- Craven Meeting – 18th April (1x GP3)
- 2000 Guineas – 4th May (1x GP3, 1x GP2, 1x GP1)
- 1000 Guineas – 5th May (1x GP2, 1x GP1)
- Summer Saturday – 29th June (1x GP3)
- Ladies Day – 11h July (1x GP3, 2x GP2,)
- Feel Good Friday – 12th July (1x GP2, 1x GP1)
- July Cup – 13th July (1x GP2, 1x GP1)
- Summer Saturday – 10th August (1x GP3)
- Cambridgeshire Thursday – 26th September (1x GP3)
- Cambridgeshire Friday – 27th September (1x GP3, 2x GP2)
- Cambridgeshire Saturday – 28th September (1x GP2, 2x GP1)
- Sun Chariot Day – 5th October (1x GP1)
- Dubai Friday – 11th October (2x GP3, 1x GP2, 1x GP1)
- Dubai Saturday – 12th October (2x GP3, 1x GP1)