What Is Corporate Hospitality?
Corporate hospitality is a term used to describe companies entertaining clients as a way of promoting their business and building relationships. Corporate hospitality at sporting events - like horseracing - is especially popular! Find out more about corporate hospitality and corporate hospitality packages at The Jockey Club below.
Corporate Hospitality Ideas
There are all sorts of different hospitality experiences companies can choose to host for their clients. Selecting the perfect corporate hospitality experience will depend on your clients and their interests. Are they sports fans, party animals, or more laid back and relaxed? Whatever their interests, there’s sure to be the perfect event or activity to suit them.
Here are just a few corporate client event ideas:
Private box hospitality events
- Hiring a private box for a popular sporting event is a great way to entertain clients. From football and rugby to horseracing and even boxing, hiring a private box gives your clients an exclusive and exciting experience which you can all enjoy together. Executive boxes often include food and drinks packages so there’s no queueing at the bar, as well as some of the best seats in the house, so you don’t miss a moment of the sporting action.
Host a ball party
- Black-tie attire, a champagne reception, fine dining and entertainment followed by live music is a guaranteed way to wow your clients - all while having a blast! Whether you host a ball during the festive period for extra glamour and sparkle, or during the summer months to make the most of the warm weather, glamorous corporate hospitality events like balls are always a win.
Live music and entertainment
- Booking tickets for a live music or entertainment event is another great example of corporate hospitality. Enjoy the show together from pre-booked seats or a private VIP area, then continue the party afterwards with drinks and food packages!
Team Building Activities
- Team building isn’t just for internal teams - if you’re going to be working closely with your clients, they’re a great way for you to get to know each other in a less formal setting. From crazy golf to axe throwing and cocktail masterclasses to clay workshops, there are so many fun team building activities you could host for your clients.
Why Choose Corporate Hospitality?
Corporate hospitality is a great way to:
- Impress your clients and show them a good time
- Build rapport with everyone from the CEO to the graduates
- Forge strong business relationships
- Bring your team and your clients closer together
- Thank your clients for their continued business - and your team for their hard work!
Corporate Hospitality With The Jockey Club
Host an unforgettable corporate event at any of our venues. Our corporate hospitality packages are designed with you and your clients in mind. We offer fine dining and private box packages for corporate hospitality at many of our most prestigious and world-famous horseracing events, including:
- Grand National races hospitality packages
- Epsom Derby hospitality packages
- Cheltenham horse racing hospitality packages
Our horse racing hospitality tickets and packages are available for all major horse racing events and festivals, offering a unique experience for corporate guests. Treat your clients to table service, fine dining, extensive drinks menus, incredible views of the courses and a winning day of fun and thrills.
On racedays we offer restaurant packages with private table hire for smaller corporate groups, as well as private box packages. Our function rooms are also available for private corporate event hire. To find out more and start planning your corporate event, get in touch with our dedicated event planners today who will be more than happy to help!