CUSTOMER CANCELLATION – REFUND POLICY
1. A customer who has purchased a “Ticket only” to a race day may request a refund of their Ticket in accordance with the following conditions.
2. (a) If we receive a request from the customer using the refund ticket portal on the Racecourse Website (see details below) 28 clear calendar days or more before the date on which the race meeting to which a ticket relates commences – if valid a refund will be given of 75% of the ticket price as stated on your ticket (excluding any booking fees and posting costs incurred by the customer which will not be refundable).
(b) If we receive a request from the customer using the refund ticket portal (see details below) between 27 and 7 clear calendar days before the date on which the race meeting to which a ticket relates commences – if valid a refund will be given of 50% of the ticket price as stated on your ticket (excluding any booking fees and posting costs incurred by the customer which will not be refundable).
(c) If we receive a request from the customer within 7 calendar days of the date on which the race meeting to which a ticket relates commences – no refund will be given.
3. The cancellation and refund rights under this policy apply solely to standard entry tickets for racing events at Aintree Racecourse only.
They do not for example apply to the following tickets/contracts: · Packaged tickets · Annual memberships of any form · Group ticket bookings · Any package of any form which incorporates an entry ticket with any form of hospitality or catering such as Private Box Packages or Restaurant Packages · Tickets for non-racing events at our racecourses such as concerts and conventions.
4. PROCESS FOR OBTAINING YOUR REFUND FOR Aintree RACECOURSE TICKETS ONLY To obtain a refund, racegoers should use the ticket portal:
Which handles refunds for Aintree Racecourse tickets only.
If you do not have access to the internet or have a disability then you may request a refund form by calling 0151 523 2600.
5. Your request for a refund will be treated as received only when we have received a properly completed refund form and not on any earlier date.
6. Our decision on when a request for a refund is received shall be final.
7. A refund will then be processed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and if valid the refund shall be returned to the customer accordingly as soon as reasonably possible.
8. Once validated: If your tickets were purchased via the ticket hotline, the internet or by post by Debit/Credit Card, a credit will be applied to your account or refund will be made to the original payment method at the Operators discretion.
9. Once validated: If your tickets were purchased by any other means, or your card has expired for any reason, we will contact you to arrange the refund.
10. Once a request for a refund has been submitted it cannot be withdrawn. Your Entry Contract will terminate and we will refuse entry to the Racecourse to any person presenting the applicable ticket.
11. No refund shall be given in respect of any unused part of any Ticket.
12. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen Tickets. We are not obliged to replace lost or stolen Tickets. If we decide to replace a lost or stolen Ticket we may charge a replacement fee.