Brand awareness is at the heart of Jump racing’s appeal, our races command TV coverage with a cumulative annual TV audience of 60m. Add to this the international audiences where races are broadcast abroad, and to the domestic and Irish audiences through Racing TV, and Cheltenham’s reach becomes very considerable.
Sponsorship and Partnerships at Cheltenham are not just about race naming rights. Your brand will be showcased in a multitude of ways, from carefully positioned TV camera rich positions to high impact activation through targeted demographic digital campaigns. Our team of creative and innovative professionals are empowered to help you to deliver your brand in the manner you deserve.
At the heart of British sport and culture, it’s about building a relationship between two businesses, utilising a wealth of experience and ensuring your brand is at the forefront of people’s hearts and minds.
- Association with one of Britain’s most cherished events
- Access to an engaged and relevant audience – online and on course
- Leverage The Jockey Club data to drive customer insights and acquisition
- Utilise our physical assets on racedays and non-racedays
- Reward your customers and clients with unrivaled hospitality and access
- Deliver Media ROI
- Opportunities with other Jockey Club partners
- Sponsor a race or entire meeting
- Web links and banner placement
- Access our database
- Advertising in racecards and in-house magazines
- Product placement
- Naming rights
- Trade stands
- Hospitality and behind the scenes access for your guests
- Social media partnerships
partner with us today
We're not just Cheltenham, we're the Home of Jump racing. We're placed at the heart of British sport and culture and we have a wealth of opportunities that we can help you bring to life.
Showcase Your Brand
We are pleased to host an exciting addition to the Club Enclosure: The Orchard™.
Heighten the profile of your brand alongside brands such as Bentley, Boodles and Nyetimber whilst enjoying four extraordinary days of racing.