JOCKEY CLUB #THERACINGCAKESCHALLENGE COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the Jockey Club #TheRacingCakesChallenge (the ‘Competition’), you agree to the terms and conditions (the “Rules”) (as defined below) with your attention specifically drawn to the conditions 9, 10 and 14.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Jockey Club shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
3. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be a resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
4. The Competition is open to all ages.
5. Employees of the Jockey Club or any associated company of the Jockey Club and their immediate families, persons connected with the Competition i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents, and members of the judging panel and their immediate families, are not able to enter the Competition.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Jockey Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. The Jockey Club reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
8. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
9. The Competition will run from 30th April to 10 May.
10. The Competition will close at 23:59 on 10 May.
11. The Competition prize will be as below, there is no purchase requirement to enter the competition:
1. Four adults plus car parking pass to a race meeting of entrant’s choice (once racing resumes)
12. There will be one competition winner who will be selected by judge, Jumps trainer Fergal O’Brien.
13. The competition winner will be notified before 5pm on Tuesday May 12th.
14. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be made by Wednesday 13th May 2020 at 12pm. Failure to claim the prize before Wednesday 13th May, 2020 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner before selection of an alternative winner is made.
15. The Competition Prizes are non–transferable, there is no cash alternative and travel and expenses to and from the race meeting will not be covered. The Jockey Club reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
16. Competition Prizes are awarded at the discretion of the Jockey Club and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
17. Prize winners shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or transfer their Competition prize to any other person(s) for a reasonable period after the competition. Selling or transferring prizes includes, but is not limited to, selling and/or distributing on any website including any auction site whether it is operated by a third party or by a prize winner.
18. Your Competition entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, the Jockey Club reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
19. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity for the Jockey Club.
21. Data relating to entrants of the Competition will be retained by the Jockey Club for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist the Jockey Club to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries in the Competition.
22. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.