CUSTOMER CODE OF CONDUCT
As part of our joint commitment to each other and the communities in which we operate, all racegoers should be aware of the Code of Conduct before entering a racecourse:
- We ask all customers to consider your own health circumstances before deciding to attend one of our racecourses. It is important you take into account your age and any existing health conditions, which could put you at greater risk
- All customers are recommended to undertake regular Lateral Flow Tests to help manage the ongoing risk of transmitting COVID-19 and to vaccinate where possible, to maximise protection to fellow racegoers and staff working on course
- Please do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 or if you are self-isolating, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has recently tested positive
- You must follow any relevant guidance on travel, including the use of public transport and, if you are visiting from overseas, testing and quarantine measures
- There will be an NHS QR code at entry to the racecourse and we encourage you to check in via the NHS App.
Racecourses are large outdoor venues with good airflow, and ventilation will be maximised for indoor areas. When you are at the racecourse:
- Wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitiser and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately
- For the safety of other racegoers and racecourse staff, please consider wearing a face covering in busy indoor areas or outside where social distancing cannot be maintained
- Please be considerate around making space for others around you
- Be aware our courses are cashless, with the exception of on-course bookmakers
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse
- If you feel you may be experiencing any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19, please put on a face covering and speak to a member of staff in a well-ventilated area. It is best to travel home if it is safe to do so
- Once the event has finished, we would appreciate you leaving calmly and quietly and respecting local residents
- Make sure other members of your group have read and understood these guidelines.