The Chez Roux Dining Experience
The Chez Roux Dining Experience will return to the 2023 QIPCO Guineas Festival on Friday 5 May - Sunday 7 May 2023.
Chez Roux will offer racegoers the chance to combine Jockey Club Fine Dining alongside some of the very best Flat racing in the world from this exclusive setting. Based in Newmarket’s Millennium Grandstand, racegoers will not only enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Racecourse but also the delicious menu that is designed and served wholly at Chez Roux.
THE CHEZ ROUX EXPERIENCE
Savour mouth-watering dishes specially created by Michel Roux Jr, an exquisite three course meal and beautiful afternoon tea, whilst watching some of the finest flat racing in the world.
- Table for the full duration of the day offering panoramic racecourse track views
- Premier entrance admission and metal Chez Roux swing badge
- Champagne Reception followed by a selection of canapes
- Three course seated meal
- Full afternoon tea
- Drinks service to your table
- Tipster and Sommelier to help select your winners and wine to purchase on the day
- Racecard for each guest
- Tote betting facilities
- Car Parking Passes (1 per 2)