The Chez Roux Dining Experience
The Chez Roux Dining Experience will return to the 2022 QIPCO Guineas Festival on Friday 29 April - Sunday 1 May 2022.
Chez Roux will offer racegoers the chance to combine Jockey Club Fine Dining alongside some of the very best Flat racing in the world from this exclusive setting. Based in Newmarket’s Millennium Grandstand, racegoers will not only enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Racecourse but also the delicious menu that is designed and served wholly at Chez Roux.
The 2022 Chez Roux EXPERIENCE
Savour mouth-watering dishes specially created by Michel Roux Jr, an exquisite three course meal and beautiful afternoon tea, whilst watching some of the finest flat racing in the world.
- Table for the full duration of the day offering panoramic racecourse track views
- Premier entrance admission and metal Chez Roux swing badge
- Champagne Reception followed by a selection of canapes
- Three course seated meal
- Full afternoon tea
- Wine list selected by the Roux team
- Drinks service to your table
- Sommelier and tipster
- Racecard for each guest
- Tote betting facilities
Prices for 2022
- Friday 29th April £300 per person
- Saturday 30th April £444 per person
- Sunday 1st May £360 per person