What happens after I have booked my ticket?
Due to Covid-19, we have had to adapt our ticket buying process slightly. Tickets will will now all be sent electronically and we will need to receive all contact information for all those on the booking before the tickets will be sent to the main booker via email.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable raceday we require contact information and consent to our COVID-19 Response: Code of Conduct for every guest coming to our racecourse before arrival. Without this information you will be unable to enter the racecourse
When you book your tickets, the email the main ticket holder has entered will be sent a unique link that will send them to a form to complete with their contact information.
If the booking holds more than one ticket, the guest(s) will need to add their own contact details through their unique link which is provided on the form. To ensure this is completed, copy and share each guest(s) unique link with them. Please be aware that guest links are only valid once the form has been completed
Please ensure you fill out the form correctly to ensure you get your tickets sent to you.
Don’t forget to:
- Complete your own details first before you can send the link to your guests
- If adding a guest(s) first name make sure there are no spaces
- Copy the link by highlighting and pressing CTRL+C (on a desktop) or select, highlight and then copy (on a mobile)
- Send the unique link to each guest for them to complete their details.
- Once everyone has filled out their details, tickets will be sent to the main ticket holder.
- If we do not receive contact information in advance of the raceday, you will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
Please note that due to Government guidelines if you or your guest(s) are travelling from a postcode identified as a Tier 3 area (or from outside England where travel to England is prohibited by separate ‘national’ Government restrictions) you will not be permitted entry to a racecourse and tickets will be cancelled to protect the health of everyone attending. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have booked tickets and your area is moved into Tier 3, your tickets will be cancelled and refunded.