What happens after I have booked my ticket?
We’ve made some changes to our ticketing process in line with the latest Government guidance.
To ensure a safe and enjoyable raceday we need the contact details for all attendees. Everyone who’s planning to attend must also read and consent to our COVID-19 Response: Code of Conduct before the raceday.
When you book your tickets, the email the main ticket holder has entered will be sent a unique link that will send them to a form to complete with their contact information.
If the booking is for more than one person, the guest(s) will need to add their own contact details through their unique link which is provided on the form. To ensure this is completed, copy and share each guest(s) unique link with them. Please be aware that guest links are only valid once the form has been completed
Please ensure you fill out the form correctly to ensure you get your tickets sent to you.
Don’t forget to:
- Complete your own details first before you send the link to your guests
- If adding a guest(s) first name make sure there are no spaces
- Copy the link by highlighting and pressing CTRL+C (on a desktop) or select, highlight and then copy (on a mobile)
- Send the unique link to each guest you have purchased a ticket for so they can complete their details,
- Once everyone has filled out their details, all tickets will be sent to the main ticket holder.
- If we do not receive all contact information before the raceday, no one on your booking will be permitted entry to the racecourse.