Alongside all The Park entertainment, we also welcome live music throughout the day and after racing.
To complete your day at the races with a live DJ set each day of The Festival from some familiar faces:
Dev (From BBC Radio One)
On stage at 4:30pm
On stage at 5pm
Capital FM DJ Roman Kemp
On stage at 5pm
Capital FM DJ Marvin Humes
featuring a guest appearance from James Haskell
On stage at 4.30pm
We also are pleased to have The Wandering Wings performing at intervals throughout the day on the main Park stage. They are an acoustic folk band that have played all over the country specialising in feel-good hits with a folksy twist.
We will be welcoming a range of buskers across all four days:
- Luke Slater loves to play the guitar and sings a broad variety of pop and rock classics, singing anything from The Beatles, to David Bowie to Oasis.
- Steven Burkett performs an eclectic acoustic performing 1920's classics
- Sorrel Nation is a singer/songwriter and plays his guitar beautifully
- Joshua Payne performs with his piano and trumpet performing jazz, blues and reggae-flavoured music
- Gracie Bass will be playing a variety of reggae, blues and calypso music with her ukulele and acoustic bass
- Michael Lee & Cath Darton will be partnering up to perform old time American folk and blues classics with their fiddle and ukulele
- Stef will be performing with her guitar/banjo/harmonica to folk and blues classics
Please note, not all buskers will perform on every day of The Festival. All our buskers are being paid to perform at The Festival and any money donated to any of our buskers will be donated to Racing Welfare.