THE STYLE GUIDE 2019 view here
THURSDAY 11TH JULY
FRIDAY 12TH JULY
- Best Dressed Gent - T&Cs
SATURDAY 13TH JULY
- Best Dressed Couple - T&Cs
The competitions open at 11.20am on each day and closes at 3.00pm on Thursday and Friday and at 2.30pm on Saturday.
NEW FOR 2019 - the milliners' award for best hat
Adding to the offering this year, ladies attending on the opening day of the Festival will have the chance to enter the very first Milliners’ Award for Best Hat. Ana Pribylova of Ana Bella Millinery will pick out the finest hat or fascinator on display and the lucky winner will walk away with a beautiful Ana Bella Millinery creation and goody bag.
As official Milliner for the 2019 Style Awards Ana Bella Millinery is a an internationally-awarded, bespoke millinery brand with a studio in London and Australia. Specialising in race day and bespoke wedding millinery, Ana has recently made Millinery for guests that attended the Royal Wedding of HRH the Duke & Duchess of Sussex. Ana’s signature millinery style of mirror headpieces have won several awards and featured exclusively at London Hat Week. Ana won the ‘Best Dressed Lady competition at the July Festival in 2017 and we are delighted to continue to work with her and to tap in to her wealth of expertise!
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- Personalised hat by Ana Bella Millinery
- 1 year’s subscription to HATalk e-magazine
- A voucher worth £166.00 from Hat blocks Australia
- Floral Bouquet from the Manor Florist
- Magnum of Moët & Chandon Champagne
HATalk is an online hat magazine with inspiration, ideas, and news from all over the world from the world of Millinery.
Over 150 issues of millinery inspiration and practical hat making advice and techniques.
Hat blocks Australia are a professional hat block maker that provides a bespoke design service for any shape of hat block, with a lifetime guarantee and free international shipping for all hat blocks which are made and carved by hand in Australia
What the judges are looking for
- It’s not just about the outfit, our judges are looking for the whole package so dress to impress, make maximum effort and be groomed from head to toe!
- Stand out from the crowd and show creativity in coordinating your outfit but remember it also has to be appropriate for a day at the races.
- There’s a big emphasis on hats and fascinators. It doesn’t have to be the biggest or fanciest head piece but it should complement your outfit.
- Don’t forget to show us your personality; be confident, poised and most importantly HAVE FUN!
What you need to know
- The Style Awards is free to enter and open to all racegoers.
- The Style Awards Marquee is located within the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure.
- To enter just visit the marquee, or one of our style pods across the racecourse to be snapped by our team.
- The competition commences as the gates open
- The top 10 finalists will be contacted by telephone and names will be announced over the loudspeaker and on the big screens!