What the judges are looking for
- It’s not just about the outfit, our judges are looking for the whole package so dress to impress, make maximum effort and be groomed from head to toe!
- Stand out from the crowd and show creativity in coordinating your outfit but remember it also has to be appropriate for a day at the races.
- There’s a big emphasis on hats and fascinators. It doesn’t have to be the biggest or fanciest head piece but it should complement your outfit.
- Don’t forget to show us your personality; be confident, poised and most importantly HAVE FUN!
What you need to know
- The Style Awards is free to enter and open to all racegoers.
- The Style Awards Marquee is located within the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure.
- To enter just visit the marquee, or one of our style pods across the racecourse to be snapped by our team.
- The competition commences as the gates open. Closing time TBC.
- The top 10 finalists will be contacted by telephone and names will be announced over the loudspeaker and on the big screens!