The destination for all things fashion
The shopping experience at The November Meeting and The Festival™ presented by Magners in March offers an ideal shopping opportunity with plenty of shops ready to sell a diverse range of goods with something to suit every taste and budget.
Shopping at Cheltenham rarely disappoints offering the chance to rediscover that old-fashioned pastime of quietly browsing where nothing is rushed and everything is to be pondered.
The Shopping Village is only available in the Club and Tattersalls Enclosure.
A stroll around the village will reveal a wonderful and diverse range of products on sale including:
- couture bags and belts
- luxury home accessories
- handcrafted children’s wear
- bespoke tailoring
- hats for every occasion
- the perfect race day outfit for both ladies & gentlemen and much more
At other meetings, there is a smaller, but equally popular collection of seasonal tradestands which can be found next to the horsewalk.
Shopping at The Cheltenham Festival provides an unique shopping experience enabling you to discover exceptional pieces you just won’t find on the high street.
Showcasing hand-picked collections of unique gifts, beautiful homeware and stunning fashions you’re sure to find that statement piece to be admired by all.
The Shopping Village is available in the Club/Tattersalls enclosure.
More information to follow.
Cheltenham’s shopping experience is one of the many highlights of the season each year. Filled with a wide selection of unique retail offerings, providing a huge variety of carefully selected luxury and lifestyle tradestands.
- Attracting an annual crowd of over 450,000 with an upmarket audience profile
- Two top class retail platforms with over 70 exhibition stands
- The highest AB profile of any sport
- A high profile marketing and press campaign targets visitors from around the UK and abroad
- Exhibition space is very competitively priced and new applicants are accepted on merit
For further information on showcasing your products at Cheltenham Racecourse at our race meetings, please contact Elaine Veale – Elaine.Veale@thejockeyclub.co.uk.
If you are a food and/or drink exhibitor please contact Matthew Davies - Matthew.Davies@jockeyclubcatering.com.