Thursday 16 - Saturday 18 December 2021
On Thursday 16th, Friday 17th and Saturday 18th December 2021, Cheltenham Racecourse will be hosting The Greatest Show on earth…well, at least in Gloucestershire!
Dress like a million dollars or A Million Dreams, then step right up, and enter the Centaur Big Top, festooned with twinkling lights.
The opening act is a complimentary drink of your choosing, with our bars open throughout the night, as one is Never Enough!
The show must go on, so take a ringside seat whilst you enjoy a delicious festive meal, presented by our award-winning catering team; there will be no spinning plates here, as they ensure dietary requirements are met, drinks pre-orders are fulfilled, and the meal runs smoothly.
We love to put on a show, and the evening’s main spectacle is no exception; 'The Greatest Show' will dazzle with singing, dancing, and circus acts performed to music from The Greatest Showman and other musicals.
The final performance is over to you, as you walk the tightrope around our sideshows, and Come Alive on the dance floor, whilst our DJ plays through until the early hours.
Spend our Christmas Party Night with a range of aerial acrobatic performances from The Greatest Show team including Aerial Hoop.
- Pressed rare breed ham hock
- Pickled Eversham carrots and shallots, mustard quince gel (gf)
- Tomato and basil tart Tartin,
- Winter micro herbs, aged balsamic (v) (ve) (gf)
- Goldhurst farm turkey breast
- Stuffed with cranberry and thyme wrapped in Beechwood smoked bacon
- Seasonal vegetables, gratin potatoes, sweet shallot and sage jus (gf)
Vegetarian Main Course
- Roasted over farm pumpkin and thyme arancini
- Seasonal vegetables, wilted spinach and red pepper emulsion (v) (ve)
- Chocolate and amoretti tart
- Hazelnut praline, spiced cream (v)
- Pineapple carpaccio
- Coconut milk, coconut shavings (v) (gf) (ve)