Delivery depends on the enclosure and ticket type you are purchasing. If you are purchasing Hospitality, Raceday Essential Package, live music wristband (at Race Night) or Club enclosure ticket (that requires a swing badge - at The November Meeting Saturday and The Festival only), your ticket can only be posted or collect on the day.
There are two different postage delivery options:
- Secure delivery which requires a signature and tracked for £6.50*
- Customers will be sent a text message or email with delivery updates, which includes:
- Expected date and time of delivery within a three-hour window
- Confirmation on the day of delivery of the timing it'll arrive
- Confirmation if the package has been successful or attempted to be delivered and if the package needs to be collected
- Standard mail meaning the items are posted at the customer's risk for £2.00*
Print at home:
For enclosure tickets that do not require a swing badge, customers have the option to print at home, meaning they can put their tickets onto the Jockey Club App
or print the attached PDF. This is free of charge.
Collect on the day:
For enclosure tickets purchased seven days ahead of the event and require a swing badge, can only be purchased as collect on the day. This will cost £2*.